Trigyn has a contractual opportunity as Video Conference Technician. This resource will be working at our client site in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
1. The Video Conference Technician will test, install and maintain the United Nations video conference equipment.
2. The equipment the staff will programme, install, maintain and operate includes but not limited to:
* Portable and fixed video conference terminals using IP, leased lines, satellite or ISDN connectivity;
* LCD projectors, and large plasma and LCD screens;
* Audio and telephone equipment for video and teleconferencing;
* Video conference bridges and ancillary equipment;
* Digital video servers, monitoring cameras and audio/video streaming equipment;
* General A/V equipment.
3. Staff must have at least 5 years working experience on this type of equipment, and have a Technical college certificate.
4. All staff deployed to field missions must have a national drivers licence for a light motor vehicle and be able to drive light motor vehicles including 4X4 off road vehicles with manual transmission.
5. Fluency in English, both written and oral, is required.
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.