Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Video Conference Technician. This resource will be working at our client site in Somalia.
1. The Video Conference Technician will test, install and maintain the United Nations video conference equipment. 2. The equipment the staff will programme, install, maintain and operate includes but not limited to:
* Portable and fixed video conference terminals using IP, leased lines, satellite
or ISDN connectivity;
* LCD projectors, and large plasma and LCD screens;
* Audio and telephone equipment for video and teleconferencing;
* Video conference bridges and ancillary equipment;
* Digital video servers, monitoring cameras and audio/video streaming
* General A/V equipment.
3. Staff must have at least 5 years working experience on this type of equipment, and have Technical college
4. All staff deployed to UN field missions must have a national drivers licence for a light motor vehicle and be able to drive light motor vehicles including 4X4 off road vehicles with manual transmission. The ability to drive a motor vehicle will be verified on arrival in Mission area by a practical drivers test to ensure that they can safely handle a motor vehicle.
5. Fluency in English, both written and oral, is required.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.