Trigyn has urgent requirement for 2 Application Support consultants having 3 to 5 years of experience in support function; to provide second-level (Tier 2) user and technical support and services to users of applications and infrastructure worldwide, promoting a client and service-oriented approach.
The consultants will need work in 2 shifts (rotation) with overlap of 2 hours between shift for handover facilitation - Monday through Friday 1st shift 7:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs, 2nd shift from 14:00 hrs. to 23:00 hrs. Manila, Philippines time zone.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Issue ticket ownership – open, update, and close tickets assigned, meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLA)
a. Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
b. Provide Tier 2 level support, immediate diagnosis and workarounds for reported incidents.
c. Assist in determining root causes and resolution for problems raised by reported incidents.
d. Escalate to Tier 3 supervisor and/or specialists in areas of network, systems and applications, according to identified priority levels when necessary.
2. Coordinate cases and required actions in monitoring systems, network, and applications resulting from routine control of automated tracking system, servers and data on assigned shifts.
3. Perform agreed tasks and collaborate with relevant units, when assigned, for joint development and delivery of systems, network and new and existing applications.
4. Provide support, and/or assume lead role when required, for planned technology upgrades. Perform implementation and administration of system, application and infrastructure components. Provide end-user training both as a technical support person in general and as a trainer for appropriate business process courses when necessary.
5. Produce and maintain comprehensive documentation and reference materials for planned and delivered global user support when assigned.
6. Assist in analysing problems of systems and applications and recommend solutions to enhance functionality, reliability, and/or usability.
7. Support in elaboration and testing of scenarios for implementation.
8. Establish technical relationship and collaboration with other pertinent department/units – and with other IT personnel, partners, suppliers and providers – to identify opportunities for optimizing business and system effectiveness.
9. Participate proactively in face to face shift turnover meeting and contribute to ensure continuity of the support service.
10. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Specialized formal training on IT systems,
Business software (Microsoft Office), web-based applications,
.NET applications, Mobile Applications, SharePoint for the position.
ITIL process experience. Certification desirables.
University degree Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution with 3 years of relevant experience; or
Completed High school / Secondary school education with 5 years of relevant experience.
Valid and relevant ITIL Certifications an advantage.