Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for a Technical Writer. The particulars of the position are as follows.
This role will support the development of the engineering standards.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development of the standard format for the various standard technical documents and in the editing and conversion of documents from their exiting state into this standard format and as a standard document vs a task specific document.
• Assist in the development of new documents so they are consistent with this standard format. Existing documents would include various Standing Committee documents; documents developed by an external contractor (Burns and Mac); civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering documents; and on-call specifications.
• The worker must have a "technical" mind to understand the engineering document's functions, and a general, basic understanding of the electrical generation and transmission systems and equipment.
• Must have knowledge and experience with composing technical documents.
• Must have knowledge and experience with formatting and the structure of technical documents.
• Must have advanced skills in MS WORD; capable of trouble shooting and resolving problems, advanced formatting and other advanced MS WORD document structure functions.
Education & Certifications
• College degree or advanced degree in a technical field.
• Must have performed technical writing.
• Must have advanced skills and functional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7622, or send your resume to RecruiterJK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.