Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Technical Support Analyst This resource will be placed at our client site in Bangkok, Thailand.
We are looking for a Support Agent and Data Analyst interested in supporting ICT enterprise solutions, in particular the Electronic Fuel Management System (eFMS), and helping to enhance them to enable a better, safer, and more sustainable future through innovative technologies.
• Systems support – This is the main area of work where you will be responsible for managing a few mission accounts and working collaboratively with them in understanding their eFMS problems and requirements. You will act as the focal point in dealing with their support including
o Promptly support help requests
o Analyse raised issues and escalating if necessary
o Help missions to maintain high level of data accuracy
o Maintain SLA documents (weekly reports; logs of interactions with missions etc)
• Deployment - You will be responsible with helping with eFMS deployment which will cover:
o Data analysis, preparation and loading using prescribed system tools and validating the end results
• Systems enhancements – Be involved in the solution delivery process including problem analysis, specifying solutions to end users, training, testing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player.
• Able to work with large amounts of data and be able to create and use tools to filter through data, identify trends and analyze it to draw conclusions.
• Be comfortable with technology.
• Write and speak clearly in English, sometimes at public arenas, easily communicating complex ideas to a variety of people at all levels of the organizational structure. Additional languages such as French would be strongly desired.
• Strong organization skills. Proactive in resolution of issues.
• 2 years+ experience with CRM as an end-user and/or
• 3 years+ experience as a T2 support covering enterprise applications such as Siebel CRM, Salesforce.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.