Our client, a major financial services firm based in the NYC/NJ area is looking for Technical Analyst. The particulars of the position are as follows.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Technical analysis that to develop and prioritize features to ensure work focuses on requirements with maximum value and are aligned with product delivery strategy
• Work with stakeholders in understanding use cases and business/technical requirements
• Reviewing, documenting, analyzing, and evaluating existing applications/infrastructures to understand specific system requirement and end user needs for password-less access
• Analyze differences in products and requirements for each component to identify efficient solutions to meet the pass wordless criteria.
• Prepare activity diagrams and process flowcharts as part of the documentation process.
• Define and document system requirements and collaborate with technical software and system development and testing teams to identify potential roadblocks in agreed functionality to evaluate alternate solutions.
• Monitor project scope from requirement management, deployment concern, vendor engagement and management reporting standpoint
• Identify project level and iteration level backlogs and tracking progress for proposed deliverables.
• Document and socialize test scenarios and test cases
• Define socialization and education materials for enterprise-wide adoption
• Work with internal teams in implementing the overall strategy in a phased approach
• Set up frameworks for problem resolution and helpdesk escalation
• Consults on a senior level and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure. Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments.
• Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies.
• Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation.
• Reviews and analyzes highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
• Defines, implements, and applies area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles.
• Addresses high risk security concerns or incidents. Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
• 10-12 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
• Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
• Proven focus on access control
• The ideal candidate should have a background in Analysis/Governance, understand Authentication Flows, SAML/OIDC, Access Controls, and Regulatory Standards.
• Excellent communication, presentation and business writing skills
• Team player and quick learner
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7630, or send your resume to RecruiterRP@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.