Roles & Responsibilities
• Must be able to provide complete administration of the Microsoft 365 environment and its capabilities.
• Query Exchange environment using engineer 365 Command online tool
• Implement and support security policies, such as data retention
• Manage problem resolution to satisfactory completion by keeping abreast of assigned tickets and following the proper escalation processes via the ticketing system
• Review, test, and make recommendations for standard email practices.
• Experience with supporting anti-spam filtering, logging and email tracking and transport rules.
• Monthly audits on the Active Directory environment to reconcile users.
• Consult with Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and product owners to establish better process flow to mitigate incidents/tasks.
• In charge of onboarding/offboarding users.
• Train local support team members, Relationship Managers and Data Analysts on incident origination processes and modifications implemented within the ticketing system.
Qualification & Experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Graduate with experience in CS, IT, or in any other relevant fields