Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for a Sustainability Analyst. The particulars of the position are as follows.
This role supports the development sustainability strategy and plans for the client, managing performance and preparing annual reports. The Sustainability program aligns with New York State’s ambitious climate and energy goals.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Support program areas and works on a variety of projects and initiatives.
• Coordinate or assist in leading interdepartmental teams in the implementation of new programs and initiatives
• Manage projects across business units and departments: define project scope, develop detailed work plans, and lead project teams involving multiple stakeholders, and provide project updates
• Responsible for day-to-day decision-making and prioritization of activities related to projects. Measure and monitor the progress of deliverables.
• Conduct analysis of operational performance, including statistical analysis and cost/benefit analysis.
• Develop tools and resources for data and performance management.
• Research and analyze industry data to support the development of strategy, policies and programs.
• Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external use.
• Prepare training materials as needed. Participate in internal and external working groups and committees.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; proficiency in statistical analysis and cost/benefit analysis preferred.
• Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to handle multiple projects. Strong research skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills for internal and external audiences.
• Proficient in knowledge of energy, climate and sustainability (environmental, social, governance and economic) issues.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in sustainability, engineering, environmental science, economics, or related field.
• Master’s degree in sustainability or related field preferred.
• Four years of experience in data analytics and project management.
• Minimum two years of direct experience in sustainable operations.
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.