Provides direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or to customer. Act as solution consultant to strategic Sales/Pre-Sales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution. Design and deliver the solution ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions will work together to deliver value. Translating business purposes and user needs into innovative and differentiating designs resulting into visually attractive, efficient and intuitive (mobile/Web) user applications. Communicating those designs to customers as well as development team, not only sharing the results but also on why the designs came to be as they are.
As a UX person you should:
1) Be experienced in leading workshops to gather requirements and prioritize needs.
2) Be experienced working in Agile teams and have the ability to collaborate closely with a team to guide the experience, vision and execution.
3) Frame problems through strategic lenses to inform solutions.
4) Love to present research insights to stakeholders using visual storytelling techniques.
5) Excel in giving and receiving respectfully blunt feedback and critique.
6) Have strong beliefs, loosely held, about what s best for the solution.
7) Be able to defend your design decisions and approach while advocating for users.
8) Have a passion for learning and keeping yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in the industry s standards.
9) Prior experience of designing consumer facing apps for Web, iOS and Android Platforms
1) 5 years of UX work experience
2) 2 or more years of proven agency or consulting experience.
3) High aptitude for making design decisions backed by data.
4) Experience at all levels of the UX research process.
5) Experience creating sitemaps, IA, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
6) Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
7) Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
8) Expert with such tools as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or similar.
9) Strong portfolio that Demonstrates UX design skills
10( M. Des or D. Des from Design schools (Preferred)