Scope of work:
This position is established to strengthen capacity for the ERP Systems engineering and Basis team for ongoing development and implementation efforts in respect of the same. Specifically, this position would help to support two major work areas of the ERP Systems team:
To ensure effective optimization of the ERP SAP systems by enhancing sizing, capacity monitoring and introducing automation to manage the expanding landscape of applications and infrastructure-related touch points across the ERP implementation, particularly ECC, BW, HANA, BI, SRM, CRM, BPC, Portal, Gateway, Fiori, SLT, PO, PI, and SolMan.
To ensure effective set up, maintenance and optimization of SAP’s Cloud Platform solution to integrate the ERP’s On-premise SAP landscape implementation [notably, IBP].
Duties and tasks: Under the supervision of ERP officers:
SAP Systems Engineering and Administration –Optimization: (40%)
• Ensure SAP system operation reliability for Production support landscape comprised of SAP ERP (ECC), SAP BW/BPC, SAP SRM, SAP Fiori, PI, BI, BODS, Portal, GRC, IDM, Redwood and HANA.
• Utilize advanced SAP administration and troubleshooting techniques to complete complex assignments or to solve difficult problems.
• Optimization of operational support processes; automation of routine tasks to increase team productivity. Experienced in SAP application automation (Post Copy Automation Tool), Smart OS/DB scripting.
• SAP BASIS/HANA administration and technical core competencies for tasks including installations and upgrades, problem determination and resolution, software patching, support package application, performance tuning, and project sizing etc.
• Hands-on experience with SAP HANA database administration, workload management, installation and upgrades.
• Provide technical support for implementation of SAP-based technology like Redwood, Identity Management (IdM), Single Sign-On, and SAP GRC
• Mentor, coach and support other members of IT team to improve technical abilities
SAP Technical/Infrastructure Support for Applications landscape and Cloud and On-Premise (60%)
• Provide technical expertise and participation in technical projects across multiple teams. Design and deliverer the technical architecture for new projects (Cloud & on-Premise)
• Provide technical support and guidance in the deployment and optimization for SAP Fiori and its deployment options (internal / external applications)
• Integrate on-premise SAP solution with cloud-based solutions provided by 3rd party vendors like Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
• Lead technical aspects of SAP Cloud based solutions in regard to data protection, SSO solution for external applications
• Responsible for documenting the detailed design, installation cookbooks and SOPs for all SAP environments
Qualifications and experience:
• A minimum of 14 years of focused experience in planning, designing, installation, configuration, and administration of SAP Systems in a global rollout setting with a production support engineering background.
• Experience shall include:
• SAP Basis & HANA Administration
• SAP/Infrastructure Capacity Management
• Sizing, optimisation and performance monitoring of SAP Systems and DBs [BW- HANA, Oracle]
• Automation experience for SAP is a solution (Using Smart Automation Approaches)
• SAP NetWeaver Front-End Fiori Server (Fiori)
• SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI-DS Agent)
• Two full cycle implementation/migration experience of SAP Cloud solutions (PaaS/SaaS)
• Automation experience for SAP technical operations using SAP provided tools, DB/OS scripting, post copy automation toolset.
• Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies, such as Solution Manager Activate and use of SAP Best Practices in project implementation through SolMan.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment with minimal guidance
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7620, or send your resume to RecruiterAJ@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.