Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Sr. Project Manager in Manhattan, NY.
The client is seeking a Project Manager with experience managing enterprise-wide technology initiatives in complex governments. PM should have a very strong command of PMI and ITIL standards, strong organizational, comms, and planning skills, and a proven ability to manage several concurrent IT projects successfully.
• Manage development projects throughout the SDLC, providing direction for project teams and monitoring the progress of deliverables and tasks;
• Plan, track, and drive infrastructure solution builds;
• Determine the appropriate project approach, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, project risks, and schedule for assigned projects;
• Develop and review estimates, assumptions, and constraints for the project schedule, effort, and cost dimensions using established forecasting models, best practices, and experience;
• Create project charter and scope statements, weekly status reports, risk and issues log, and other project deliverables as assigned;
• Maintain accurate project information in ServiceNow PPM tool;
• Create and manage project risk mitigation and communication plans;
• Address concerns and escalate project issues appropriately, and manage them to resolution;
• Work closely with executive leadership especially in the areas of organization and policy changes required for new product implementation;
• Provide oversight and management of blended teams of consultants, vendors, and agency staff from a functional matrix organization;
• Manage Systems Integrators and Quality Control vendor relationships and engagements, including participating in the creation of RFPs, scoring of responses, selection of vendors, etc.
• Ensure team members adhere to the published PMO methodologies, templates, and development standards;
• Ensure that project resources are used effectively;
• Participate in the review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing, and implementation documentation;
• Transition project artifacts and knowledge to staff prior to disengaging from a project;
• Identify future support needs and work with teams to assist with articulating and requesting support resources;
• Report status to managers and executive stakeholders on a pre-determined schedule;
• Perform other activities related to project management as assigned
• 9+ years' experience managing IT projects through all phases of the PMLC and SDLC including initiation, requirements, planning, design, build, test, and deploy.
• 4+ years' experience managing projects in a state/local government setting.
• Certified as a project manager by PMI or other similar organization.
• Experience with preparing and delivering end user training
• Ability to work under stringent deadlines and handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Positive attitude, including ability and willingness to "wear many hats" on an IT project -- e.g., BA, Tester, Communicator, if needed.
• Expertise with Agile Scrum methodology
• Excellent oral and written communications.
• Clear communicator and presenter; able to present to executive levels on projects.
• ServiceNow experience a plus.
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7624, or send your resume to RecruiterLS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.