• Maintaining the Company's IT network, servers and security systems.
• L1 level support and L2 level support for hardware and software and networking
• Knowledge networking DHCP, static IP and general networking protocol and ports
• Knowledge of storm shield firewall, managed, unmanaged switch and POE switch
• Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 and 2012, backup, Nutanix
• Knowledge and experienced with Vlan setting and configuration
• Knowledge and experience of company WordPress site, create, setup and management.
• Administration of user accounts and optimize email hosting storage
• Company IT asset, inventory and software management
• Training guide, DRP, IT policy management and development
• Source and coordinate with vendor for IT equipment, services or solutions and maintenance if needed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin, IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with good problem solving skill