Trigyn has a contractual opportunity as Special Equipment Technician. This resource will be working at our client site in the Republic of Central Africa.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing and operating PTZ Surveillance Camera systems like Avigilon system
• Experience in using Analytical functions in PTZ Camera Operation software to detect intrusion and monitor alerts
• Ability to factually and accurately prepare Incident reports and daily Shift reports from Surveillance Camera Observation and upload them in SharePoint
• Dependable and able to work in a 24/7 shift as planned on the Roster
• Ability to operate and use all Surveillance Camera equipment professionally and safely
• Ability to identify and escalate equipment malfunctions and problems to the concerned unit for resolution
• Experience in filtering and analyzing video footage and Photos from Incidents recorded
• Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment specifically with Uniformed Personnel in the mission control room is desirable
• Experience in using Adobe Rush for Video Editing, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Visual Basic is desirable
• Has good interpersonal relations and teamwork skills
• Bilingual in English and French is highly recommended
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.