Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for a Software Development Project Manager. This resource will be deployed at our client site in Mali.
• Use MS Project and Project Online as tools to plan project schedules and update project documents, track project progress, and collaborate with project stakeholders.
• Work on the improvement and update of the PMO’s SharePoint Online site to manage project information. Update the site with the latest information and collaborate with the staff members.
• Periodically communicate with project managers, project stakeholders and focal points/regional coordinators to get updates on the status of various projects.
• Participate in the development and update of templates, presentations, reports, and project management. Understand and apply the standard Operation Support Division (OSD) PMO project management guidelines and approaches to manage projects.
• Capture lessons learned from previous and completed projects. Identify and log risks in the risk register. Involve in, risk allocation, risk prioritization and risk management in close collaboration with the project managers and focal points.
• Work directly with a broad range of project stakeholders to foster effective working relationships.
• Business analysis: being able to analyze existing systems, business requirements and develop requirements specification documents as needed. Meet and discuss with the clients to analyze their problems and recommend the best solutions.
• Use the Microsoft Power BI tool to design and develop data models, reports and dashboards for the client and other sections. Manage reports, data models, access controls and refresh schedules for the premium workspace using Power BI service.
• Actively participate or contribute innovation activities, new initiatives and continual improvements of Project management in the section.
A first-level university degree in Management Information Systems, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, or Project Management.
• Candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in Project Management preferably using PRINCE2.
• Experience in SharePoint site administration and customization.
• Experience in development, implementation and maintenance of business intelligence/analytics.
• Skills in data analysis, data transformation and visualization in Power BI. Knowledge of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) would be an advantage.
• Experience working with Microsoft tools such as Project Online, SharePoint Online, PowerApps, Teams, MS Flow, OneDrive, etc.
• Experience with MS SQL Server Reporting Services and MS SQL Server Analysis Services.
• Previous experience of working in hardship locations.
Core Competencies: Professionalism, teamwork, communication, planning and organizing.
It is desired for the candidate to have;
• Teamwork, cross-functional communication and negotiation skills, a proven track record of handling escalations risks and issues.
• Ability to quickly grasp technology and attain system operational expertise.
• Excellent communication skills and fluent spoken and written English. Conversational ability in French is a major advantage.
• A valid passport and a four-wheeler national driving license.
Key desirable skills and training:
PRINCE2 practitioner, PMP or other similar project management methodologies, and MS SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Microsoft Power BI, Business Analysis.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India