Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Software Architect in Albany, NY.
The selected candidate will:
• Design application per business requirements.
• Facilitate JAD sessions to assist in the preparation of design deliverables.
• Collaborate with ITS Business Analyst(s) on a project-basis to further effective, integrated business solutions.
• Communicate solution design with software vendor's Application Architects.
• Work with third party ACH and Signature Authentication vendors.
• Provide application configuration and administrative services guidance.
• Review and refine the application interface to the Statewide Financial System (SFS).
• Provide software configuration management for OTSM applications, with such utilities as Lean Six Sigma.
• Interpret requirements, seek clarification as needed and estimate, propose, and prototype solutions that integrate within the existing technology stack where required, but are improvements and are in line with ITS future direction when required.
• Provide technical documentation, solution protoypes, conduct demonstrations of work in progress and completed work to business subject matter experts and other technical staff.
• Provide mentoring to State staff and other contract resources in all tools as required.
• Provide troubleshooting and end-user support and problem resolution.
• Provide software applications - integration training.
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise level Service Oriented Architecture applications using the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• 48 months of experience in designing software using Six Sigma tools and techniques.
• 60 months of experience developing reporting solutions using a commercially available reporting tool.
• 84 months of experience testing web applications.
• 84 months of experience in preparing technical and user documentation for business applications.
• 84 months of experience designing software applications for the transportation sector.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.