Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Software Architect in Schenectady, NY.
This position will be responsible for converting legacy MS Access applications to SQL Server and PowerApps technologies.
The selected candidate will be responsible for all phases of the System Development Life Cycle for several multi-tiered complex applications. This individual will:
• Meet with Business Owners to determine business requirements.
• Analyze Business Needs to establish technical requirements.
• Design, Development, Test, and Implement the new application which includes data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models, and creation of database objects.
• Identify and escalate technical risks and issues appropriately.
• Development of technical design documents and program specifications.
• Provide technical expertise to team of developers; mentor less experienced staff.
• Production support tasks including troubleshooting and problem resolution.
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience designing, developing, implementing and supporting multi-tiered transactional applications.
• 60 months experience developing applications/converting legacy applications using PowerApps, canvas, model driven app, Common Data Service CDS, SQL, Flow, Excel and SharePoint.
• 60 months developing Microsoft PowerApps including canvas, model-driven and portal applications driven from multiple data sources.
• 60 months experience in design and development of canvas and model driven PowerApps by utilizing Microsoft Dataverse, SQL Server, or other databases as the backend data storage model.
• 60 months experience using the Microsoft PowerPlatform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate, Power BI).
• 84 months experience designing complex common data models within SQL Server with advanced knowledge of relational database concepts.
• 24 months experience designing, developing, implementing and supporting MS Access applications.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7635, or send your resume to RecruiterVS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.