Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Software Architect in Albany, NY.
The client is looking for a Software Architect to work with staff for the purpose of analyzing, developing, and testing for all aspects of the system initiatives. Government regulations drive these initiatives requiring overhaul of our legacy silo applications to bring them into current architecture methodologies with improvement to quality and governance of our enterprise master data.
Based on a set of business requirements the consultant's day-to-day tasks are:
• Define data requirements
• Write application specifications design for the mainframe and .NET processing.
• Develop programs based on design in .NET.
• Develop programs based on design in Cobol and, as necessary, JCL.
• Write and perform unit tests for developed modules.
• Write test plans for and perform integration testing.
• Migrate programs to the production environment and perform post production validation of the implementation.
• Communicate in both verbal and written form.
• Multitask and focus in a fast-paced environment.
• Shift priorities based on management and client needs.
• Foster team knowledge sharing.
• Follow best IT practices and established procedures.
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months of experience with COBOL/CICS/JCL/EZTrieve, in version z/OS 4.2.0/V3.2
• 84 months of experience with DB2/SQL in version 10 or above
• 72 months of experience with XML and SoapUI/WSDL in version 3.5.1 or above
• 48 months of experience with SOA
• 48 months of experience with HP’s QC/ALM in Version 11.0
• 48 months of experience with .NET (C#, VB) in version 2010/4.0 or above
• 84 months of experience with CA-Intertest
• 60 months of experience with UML/Visio/MS Office products.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7635, or send your resume to RecruiterVS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.