Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for ServiceNow Developer / Administrator in Latham, NY.
Provide 2nd level end user support for ServiceNow for approximately 2,000 users. In addition, support all ServiceNow development and implementation needs.
• Assist with implementation of and long-term support of Integrated Service Management initiative
• Work on enhancement requests and bug fixes to platform instance.
• Create inventory extracts to be used in other systems
• Upgrade ServiceNow to latest support version
• Create custom dashboards as requested
• Work on segmentation of other groups requesting to use ServiceNow to support their business needs
• Create notifications in the Inventory and Asset Management Module
• Assist with the set up and implementation of CMDB in ServiceNow
• Is involved with all facets of the software development process, including the research, design, programming, testing and implementation of computer software.
• Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
• Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
• Certified ServiceNow Application Developer
• 24 months of experience working with ServiceNow Incident Management
• 12 months of experience working with ServiceNow Asset and Inventory Management
• 48 months of ServiceNow developer experience
• 72 months of ServiceNow support or implementation experience and must include working on a CMDB implementation.
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.