Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Senior Programmer in Albany, NY.
The consultant will lead an agile development team and be responsible for Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and development activities.
The activities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead an agile development team working on a complex employer account financial system, including designing and developing modules that establish receivables, calculate fees and interest, apply remittances, establish and reverse refunds, and reconcile funds and other account maintenance activities
• Lead a team of developers in the analysis, design, and development of integrated solutions for the project.
• Assist the project development team to establish and document standards and patterns for ‘best practices’ of integration technologies.
• Mentor state staff developers in advanced programming techniques and skills.
• Use Rational Software Architect (RSA) for modeling architecture and application design, components, and services. Analyze, design, review, and document database conceptual and logical data models. Identify services and business process components in functional decomposition.
• Create and review sequence and activity diagrams.
• Define and validate service WSDLs and XSDs.
• Develop business process models.
• Analyze, design, and develop services and business processes from business requirements using a SOA approach.
• Orchestrate individual system components into end-to-end business processes as part of a comprehensive Case Management/Workflow system.
• Construct software applications using J2EE and SOA architectures.
• Develop applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD/IID) utilizing Agile methodologies.
• Develop composite applications utilizing WebSphere Integration Developer (WID), WebSphere Process Server (WPS), WebSphere Business Integration Workbench and/or WebSphere MQ Workflow.
• Perform composite application integration using EJB, SCA, JMS, and Web Services over an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
• Analyze and develop rule sets for processes utilizing WODM.
• Develop and test data access using Object Relation Mapping frameworks (Hibernate).
• Develop complex relational database queries using ANSI standard SQL and PLS/SQL to be used with Oracle and DB2 databases giving special consideration to transaction management.
• Perform database transaction management analysis, implementation, and troubleshooting.
• Perform unit and integration testing and resolve defects.
• Create and review technical documents for all aspects of the software development life cycle.
• Provide new technology evaluations resulting from research, proof of concept (POC), and proof of technology (POT) work.
• Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
• Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
• 60 months designing JEE composite applications including foundational services/components using SCA – Service Component Architecture, EJBs and Web Services (SOAP and REST).
• 24 months on an agile development team in development of complex integrated JEE-based SOA systems providing direction and assistance/mentoring to team members, monitoring productivity, reviewing work for quality assurance and reporting status.
• 60 months using modern IDE’s preferably Eclipse and/or IBM’s Design/Development tool stack: Rational Software Architect (RSA) for generation of Service Models, Service Classification Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams for model-driven development in Rational Application Developer (RAD/IID).
• 60 months experience interpreting UML diagrams.
• 24 months using IBM’s ESD tool stack: Business Process design/development tools such as WebSphere Business Modeler (WBM), WebSphere Process Server (WPS)/Business Process Manager (BPM) and/or WebSphere Integration Developer (WID). This includes using Business Process Execution Language (BPEL).
• 60 months developing complex relational database queries for cross-component transaction management.
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.