We’re looking for a Senior .Net Developer to be a part of a skilled, results-oriented team. We've been developing web applications based on custom needs for our esteemed clients, and we want someone with as much passion for the .Net as we have. If you have a good base of technical skills, you may be the person we’re looking for.
• Be involved in Application Design, Development, Enhancement, Software Integration using industry-standard software engineering process models.
• Develop applications using MVC 5, .Net Core, Web API as per need/client specifications.
• This is a hands-on role that involves writing code, unit-testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries.
• Perform Analysis, design, development, and support of complex web applications
• Design, rapidly prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable, and maintainable .Net web application.
• Responsible for preparing/updating application framework
• Expertise in debugging the code and resolve the issues
• Responsible for implementing best practices for coding and designing the web applications
• Enforce code quality through test driven development.
• Perform technical analysis, impact analysis of the given technical and functional specifications for new as well as change requests including functional and technical defects and issues
• Must be able to work independently as well as demonstrate team work to deliver on time deliverable
• Proactive in keeping his/her skills fresh.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Overall 6 -8 years of hands-on development experience in .Net technologies.
• Experience in Microservices.
• Experience in Kubernetes.
• Experience in working with source control solutions like GIT.
• Soft Skills: Customer-facing with excellent communication, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and learning attitude.
• Experience with AZURE compute like Azure B2C, Azure AD, Azure Logic Apps, and Functions would be an added advantage.
• Minimum education: Preferably B.E., BTech, MCA.
• Languages: English written & spoken