The ideal candidate would be a person having a strong technical know-how of Drupal application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience. He / She should be fluent with the design concepts using Drupal 7/8/9 as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
• Develop custom Drupal 9 modules and upgrade of existing functionalities
• Must knowledge of migration of client websites from Drupal 7 to 9.
• Must worked on APIs integration
• Undertake bug fixes and security updates for Drupal 9 throughout the project lifecycle.
• Undertake continuous end-user testing for new features on the upgraded client websites in alignment with project sprints.
• Demonstrate expertise in authoring & customizing Drupal modules as well as have experience in working with views, panels and features.
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Work self-directed and independently.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Have overall 6-10 years of IT experience on Drupal 7/8/9 platforms.
• Have expertise in developing complex websites based on Drupal 7/8/9 platforms and framework-based web applications.
• Have expertise in LAMP environment.
• Have working knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx etc.
• Have strong experience with source/version control systems.
• Have excellent communication, analytical & presentation skills.
• Minimum education: B.E., BTech, MCA
• Languages: English written & spoken