The applicant should be an experienced hands-on developer with a history of working in an agile environment. Ideally, candidates should have proficiency and hands-on experience in AngularJS/Angular framework. The candidate must have 8+ years of experience building the server-side and client-side of large consumer-facing web applications from the ground up.
Required skills and experiences:
* Proven track record working in an agile remote team with task-based deliveries
* 8+ years of experience with front-end web development technologies.
* 8+ years hands-on experience in converting wireframes to web pages using Angular framework is required
* 7+ years of experience in integrating front end with web services, RESTful API’s backend technologies such as C#, node.js, python
* 4+ years of experience in Angular 2+.
* Experience in angular-CLI commands and build tools using npm.
* Experience establishing and following agile software development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban, with certification desired.
* Experience in branching and merging of source code using distributed source code versioning tools such as Git
* Exposure to building application services on Amazon cloud services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
* Exposure for the CI/CD pipelines with automated testing using tools like Angular test tools or Selenium
* Knowledge in Kendo UI is desired.
* Knowledge in SEO friendly concepts.
* Knowledge on configuring Angular applications for best performance tuning and security.
Bachelor’s degree required, Master degree desired.
Angular certification is a plus.