The scope of work for this position includes support of Source to Acquire processes within Supply Relationship Management (SRM) of the solution. This includes integration-related processes across other work stream areas of the Supply Chain such as Materials Management, Logistics Execution, Plant Maintenance and Sales & Distribution and Real Estate such as:
• Provide support for the resolution of complex technical issues in SRM, LE, MM, SD & RE.
• Perform development, debugging and unit testing of existing and new functionality in Source to Acquire business processes and resolve application systems integration and linkage issues.
• Configuration experience with SAP BRF Workflow.
• Develops detailed technical design, estimates and documentation for technical solutions in the assigned work areas based on the given functional specifications.
• Provide support as part of Tier 3 technical support for Umoja SCM Source to Acquire by performing analysis, troubleshooting and finding resolution for identified problems through system or data fixes including the creation and recommendation of work-around solutions to address urgent requirements, if necessary.
• Supports existing FRICEW objects, analyzing any defects/issues raised, applying OSS notes, supporting any issues with FRICEW, identified gaps and provide solution(s), translate it to technical efforts and estimate the work for the same.
Experience and skills:
• A minimum of 7-8 years of progressive experience in SAP SRM.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all team members.
• Strong technical knowledge and implementation experience of core SAP core components such SRM, LE, SD, MM. Other related module experience would also be beneficial.
• Involved in the full life cycle of at least two major SAP SRM implementations.
• Must have strong knowledge of MM/SRM scenarios involving Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Contract management. Must have knowledge of SRM Extended Classic Scenario.
• Good knowledge of SAP Integrations aspects (SRM-MDM, Portal, PI, Records Managements, PPS functions) including monitoring SAP using various interface technology (PI, IDocs, etc).
• Experience in SAP ABAP web dynpro application and also experience with reporting and transaction development (Dynpro/module pool), batch data conversion (BDC online/batch/session), Adobe PDF-Based Print forms using Adobe Lifecycle Designer and PDF interactive forms/Smartforms, ALV, Object-Oriented ABAP, Parallel Processing, FPM, LSMW, Variant Configuration, SAP code/ background job debugging, user (function exits and subroutine exits), ALE, IDOC, report painter, performance tuning, BAPI, BADI, match codes/search help.
• Experience in enhancing standard POWL & developing custom POWLs.
• Must have experience preparing and updating technical specifications in accordance with project procedures and standards.
• Experience with maintaining Organization Structure, Workflow and BRF workflows and Integration with external applications.
• Preferred experience with Public Sector engagement with integration knowledge of Funds and Grants Management.
• Expertise in SAP Upgrade Projects
• SRM Training/Certification is a plus.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7620, or send your resume to RecruiterAJ@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.