Trigyn has immediate requirements for Salesforce Developer for one of its client in Manila, Philippines willing to work Geneva working hours(flexible +-1 hour) 8am-5pm (11:30 AM - 08:30 PM)
• Minimum 3 yrs+ experience working with salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, RESTFul, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
• Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
• Experience with custom integration, Salesforce Sites, API Calls
• Must have strong communication, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
• Lightning Component Framework experience is a must
• Working knowledge of technologies like React, AJAX and JSON
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
Must have following Technical Competencies:
• Correctly applies knowledge of specialized IT disciplines
• Delivers optimal IT solutions within defined resource parameters
• Anticipates and prepares response to changing IT needs of the relevant organizational unit
• Salesforce certified systems architect with experience in technical configuration of CRM platforms.
Responsibilities and Accountable for:
• Configure and implement agreed system enhancements and create and maintain related documentation.
• As required, design enhancements that meet business requirements, and identify and document all impacts, risks, and dependencies, and acceptance criteria.
• Test the stability and functionality of the platform and identify and address risks.
• Ensure validity and reliability of data in Salesforce and related systems
• Creating and maintaining customizations on the Salesforce.com platform using Salesforce technologies - Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, and Lightning Components
• Owning services end-to-end from requirements to design, development and deployment, and support
• Collaborating as part of an agile team
• Taking ownership of the system build, which means supporting, debugging, monitoring, and alerting in production
• Participate in project meetings as assigned
The following behavioural competencies must be demonstrated:
• Accountability – takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticisms
• Client Orientation – works effectively well with client and stakeholders
• Continuous Learning – promotes continuous learning for self and others
• Communication – listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience
• Creativity and Initiative – actively seeks new ways of improving programmes or services
• Leadership and Negotiation – develops effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Performance Management – identify ways and implement actions to improve performance of self and others.
• Planning and Organizing - plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility;
• Professionalism - displays mastery of subject matter
• Teamwork – contributes to a collegial team environment; incorporates gender related needs, perspectives, concerns and promotes equal gender participation.
• Technological Awareness - displays awareness of relevant technological solutions;
• Resource Mobilization - works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
• University Degree in above fields with four years relevant professional experience.