Scope of Work
The RPA Technical Program Manger will be responsible for driving programs across the entire COE team,
ensuring consistent and complete delivery of all workstreams. As needed, the RPA Technical Program
Manager will flag areas of concern to both owners and leadership with sufficient lead time to address
potential problems before the need to escalate.
The position will be highly visible across the bank. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth.
The engagement period is one year on a full-time basis and is expected to work within Philippine time
Detailed Tasks and/or Expected Output
• Responsible for driving the strategy and design, and ensuring delivery of robotics solutions;
understanding our client's business challenges and integrating capabilities to create seamless solutions
• Advise clients in making strategic decisions and implementing intelligent automation solutions in
functional areas such as Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Information Technology,
and Data Management
• Serve as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology
enabled solutions tailored to solve business challenges
• Work with clients to develop strategy and governance for the broader organizational intelligent
automation program and goals (e.g., establishment of COE, automation vision and program objectives,
automation organizational structure)
• Manage RPA CoE program activities, governance processes, metrics and measurement to ensure best in
class approach to solutions delivery.
• Collaborate with technical leaders to understand and bring to bear innovative automation solutions to
transform business processes
• Guide clients in identifying and prioritizing automation candidates and develop associated business
cases for opportunities
• Coordinate with technical teams to identify and triage performance and operational issues that arise
throughout the course of automation implementations
• Partner with senior client leadership throughout the course of planning and implementation
engagements, and serve as a liaison with the technical team and client team
• Allocation and coordination of RPA CoE resources, formulating best-practices, user training,
proactively monitoring issues and risks and driving timely solutions.
• Provide oversight of Process Automation Design, solution development, and frameworks
• Proactively update cross-functional teams, including leadership, on a regular basis
• Own release management across all major products; work with engineering counterparts to track software
release readiness; track end to end release cycle across stakeholders
• Ensure go-to-market launch for a workstream or release is enabled and set up for success
• Align releases across teams to minimize impact to customers
• Identify overlap across workstreams and minimize duplicate work when possible
• Responsible in ensuring team members comply with the policies, procedures, and standards around change
and release management
Minimum Qualification Requirements
• 10+ years of management consulting and/or industry experience in digital transformation
• Ability to lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Strong functional knowledge of automation suite of capabilities including workflow management, case
management, OCR and associated tools in the marketplace
• Exceptional communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate findings to clients
and team members.
• Ability to anticipate client and project requirements in advance to plan for successful execution of
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in fast-paced client environment.
• Experience with UI Path or Automation Anywhere is preferred
• MBA or Masters Degree in Innovation or advanced degree in a related area is preferred paired with
relevant work experience
• COE establishment experience desired
Minimum General Experience : 10 Years
Minimum Specific Experience (relevant to assignment): 8 years
Should work for at least 50% of overlapped hours with Manila time