Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for a Risk Analyst. The particulars of the position are as follows.
This role will assist in ensuring the capture, assessment and reporting of project risks.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Support and facilitate project risk assessments to identify and document potential impacts to enterprise risk posture and tolerances.
• Liaison between project teams, to ensure alignment of schedule and activities, and to support project risk response plans, escalations, and reporting.
• Engage and support stakeholders to develop and maintain project risk registers including entry of project risk information into the Enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance (EGRC) system.
• Support risk management workshops, meetings, interviews, and discussions with project subject matter experts.
• Review project documents for consistency with project/program risk registers and, at the direction of EORM, engage stakeholders to resolve inconsistencies.
• Support other related project risk duties as assigned.
• MS Project
• Microsoft Office preferred
• Ability to create visual data, reporting and presentations
• Working knowledge of general risk management lifecycle and business concepts.
• The resource should be an effective communicator and facilitator, with experience engaging and influencing stakeholders, and facilitating meetings.
• Preferred experience in project risk assessments and coordination.
• Preferred understanding of utility industry.
Education & Certifications:
• 4-year degree
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.