Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for QA Tester in Albany, NY.
The consultant will be responsible for the creation and implementation of quality assurance testing plans that include strategies and targets for user acceptance testing (UAT), automated quality testing of web configuration, usability, content migration, and various related Java and Drupal website development efforts. As automated test scripts are created, OP Project staff will be trained in execution of automated tests and how to interpret results. Documentation will also be created and provided to the OP Project staff. The consultant will be expected to manage multiple projects daily.
Day-to-Day Activities include:
• Conduct Quality Assurance testing on development items delivered by website development teams
• Participate in Scrum daily standups, sprint planning sessions, and identify approaches to testing for sprint user stories
• Review current systems and perform analysis against future state websites to create Quality Assurance Testing Plans that include recommendations for Manual v. Automated testing as well as UAT
• Create automated test scripts for the smoke and regression test suites utilizing Selenium WebDriver and Java programming language for the mission-critical and frequently used functionalities of the Website and accompanying online services
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test scenarios, and test cases for regression testing
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities as part of the scrum team(s)
• Assist with validation of data mapping between the legacy site new systems
• Document, report, track, assign, and escalate defects appropriately in Jira and Confluence
• Conducts automated and manual tests to ensure that the software created/upgraded performs as necessary and meets the user requirements. Develops and maintains user and technical documentation and project process documentation for application teams. Understands the view of applications and/or technology and is able to put procedures in a logical sequence.
• Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
• 70 Months of experience in validating web applications using Selenium WebDriver API, TestNG, and Eclipse.
• 70 Months of experience for all types of testing including functional, non-functional, regressions, smoke, integration, UAT of applications, business process validations reporting needs and data sanity checks. This includes writing and executing various types of test cases, testing procedures & cycles, manual and automated testing using Selenium, defects tracking, bugs resolution, periodic testing results communication and requirements-based validation/testing for final deliverables sign-off.
• 70 Months of experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) testing of user interface (UI) and back-end websites
• 70 Months of experience establishing criteria for validation of deliverable / ‘Done’ criteria, key testing decisions tracking, tracing requirements completion with testing artifacts, obtaining commitment and testing related approvals from the project participants.
• 70 months of experience in utilizing quality analysis techniques in Waterfall, Agile or any other adaptive SDLC methodology to derive and document testing scripts from business requirements. This includes creating and maintaining testing documentation throughout the SDLC (e.g., test case development, fit-gap analysis, validation of available process flows, mockups, sequence diagrams, wireframes, etc.), tracking and reporting of testing risks, testing inconsistencies and issues during all testing phases including integration testing, pilot testing and UAT.
• 70 months of experience in using SQL and testing data management activities - data comparisons between legacy and new systems, data validation, cleansing, data migration testing, data integration and transformation testing. Writing SQL Server queries to test data sanctity, extracting data from legacy systems, merging functions, MS Excel data manipulations, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.