Trigyn is seeking QA Automation Engineer for contract position with its direct financial services client in Alpharetta, Georgia.
The consultant will perform software quality engineering automation developer role and should be proficient with test automation tools and techniques. The individual should be highly experienced with functional testing, proficient in test automation development, and take ownership of items independently while tracking to closure. The candidate will liaise with global and local teams to understand requirements, create test cases (e.g. component, integration and end to end), as well as automate and deliver projects. The position requires attention to detail, coupled with ownership, to ensure the delivery of high-quality applications.
• Work on Techno Functional Role for Private Banking group work stream(s) with focus on execution of automation and functional testing across various home loans portfolio.
• Work as part of a Private Banking Group Agile Squad / Fleet
• Work as face of the squad from quality engineering perspective and provide smooth delivery. Bring new technologies and tools. Educate, upskill other quality engineers in the squad.
• Help grooming requirements comprehensive for test case development and raise gaps
• Develop test cases and develop in-sprint automation for component level testing
• Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
• Participate integration and fleet testing both automated and manual.
• Participate in squad retrospective meetings to provide inputs on improvements
• Contribute to develop common automation utilities for the fleet and group
• Actively participate in Fleet Quality Engineering Chapter Meetings by sharing and providing inputs
• Working in the agile development methodologies, collaborating with business and technology teams located globally.
• Work with various teams and stakeholders across geography and time zones to ensure QA deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
• 5 to 7 years of proven experience in QA functions with good automation testing skills.
• 3+ years of experience in developing test automation for Web UI following BDD (Gherkins) with Cypress or Protractor. Cypress experience is preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in developing test automation for API with JMeter or Rest Assured or Similar tools. Experience with JMeter is preferred.
• Strong experience in developing comprehensive test cases for a given requirement
• Experience in overseeing small number of quality engineers both from functional and test automation
• Hands on working experience on Agile Methodology and working knowledge of JIRA and XRay
• Active participation in discussions by providing inputs and challenging proposals and solutions
• Abilities to lead with good communication skills to work effectively in a global team
• Self-motivated, problem solver, willingness to learn and grow
• Experience in languages Java, Python or any other languages, experience in Java is preferred
• Testing Tools knowledge on Cloud providers, preferably Azure or AWS
• Cloud services like Azure DevOps (Desired skills)
• Experience in technologies Kafka, Read Only Storage (ROS)
• DevOps experience in CI/CD
• Familiarity or hands on experience in cloud, micro services, environments on demand
• Working knowledge of Unix / Linux and Shell Scripting
• Working knowledge on financial domain and mortgages
• Experience in working with partners and stakeholders across geography and time zones
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (BS, BE, BTech) in Computer Science, Engineering or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA)
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.