Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Project Manager in Albany, NY.
Daily activities will include but not be limited to:
• Facilitating successful completion of IT projects by working across project team boundaries in a matrix environment to secure resources, resolve issues, and set project timeline and milestones.
• Manage project using a Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) based project management methodology containing well defined and documented processes, templates, and guidelines for all project phases, the adherence to which is required and managed by a formal Project Management Office.
• Prepare and manage Project Management Plan including but not limited to scope statement, schedule, budget, quality plan, risks, issues, and communication plan, etc.
• Prepare and deliver executive-level documents including presentations, proposals, and training materials.
• Track Project performance to ensure goals are being met.
• Identify and facilitate communications with stakeholder groups.
• Utilize formal project change process and communicate all changes with all stakeholders.
• Communication of project status and updates at all levels of organization, with internal stakeholders, project team and executive staff
• Develop and manage project budget, ensuring no cost overruns.
• Coordinate with Agency Executives, project team members, portfolio staff and other stakeholders.
• Identify and mitigate project risks; escalate and resolve issues impacting project success.
• Provides weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly status updates to executives within agency and ITS.
• Provides regular updates using the prescribed project management tool.
• Coordinates with ITS Enterprise Chief Portfolio Office as needed.
• Develop transition plan(s) and execute those plans to ensure orderly transition to agency including proper mentoring and training as needed to ensure successful transition.
• Identification and maintenance of critical path and contingencies
• Resource allocation estimating and reporting.
• Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• Bachelor level or higher degree.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent PM credential/education.
• 48 months experience managing a portfolio of interdependent Information Technology (IT) projects for the public sector/government.
• 84 months experience managing cross-functional, multi-year IT projects including oral and written communications with all stakeholders; with a focus on application development, vendor software implementation and/or technology infrastructure projects.
• 84 months of experience tracking project deliverables, maintaining project budgets, managing procurements, maintaining vendor relationships, managing stakeholder relationships, tracking, and resolving project risks and issues using the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) project management methodology.
• 84 months of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design, Development and Testing.
• 84 Months of experience leading meetings, documenting notes, status report and developing project documentations
• 84 Months of experience identifying and proposing mitigations for project risks and issues.
• 84 Months of experience facilitating communication between project team members
• 84 Months of experience reviewing and developing project management deliverables.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7635, or send your resume to RecruiterVS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.