Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Project Manager in Albany, NY.
Day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain up to date project plans that capture development scope, requirements, priorities, milestones and timelines
• Develop and maintain proposals for assigned projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines and staffing
• Guide cross-functional team, including vendors, to ensure adherence to project scope, requirements and milestones, and adherence to secure software development lifecycle
• Develop and maintain project management tools, and work with business analysts to develop technical documentation and maintain project documentation repository
• Establish and implement communication plans to keep stakeholders up to date in an organized, appropriate and timely manner
• Work well in a matrixed team structure, often facilitating multi-disciplinary teams, translating business/program subject matter information into project artifacts.
• Work well in fast-paced, evolving environment across multiple complex projects
• Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
• Follow department level, and division level directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or requested.
• Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months of experience in project management role of complex information technology projects
• 84 months of experience with project management and software development methodologies, including Agile, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• 84 months of experience with developing and maintaining project proposals, scopes, requirements, milestones, timelines
• 84 months of experience with developing and implementing effective communication plans and working across large multi-disciplinary teams
• 72 months of experience with implementing documentation policies and templates
• 72 months of experience with technical documentation including test plans and test scripts.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field from an accredited institution.
• Project Management certification (e.g., PMP)
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7635, or send your resume to RecruiterVS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.