Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Project Manager (Jira Implementation) in Baltimore, MD. The particulars of the opportunity are below:
As a Jira Project Management Implementation Manager, your primary responsibility is to manage the implementation of Jira project management tools across the organization. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders and management to ensure successful adoption of the Jira toolset.
• Develop and implement project plans for Jira implementation
• Configure and customize Jira based on the needs of different teams
• Train and support teams on Jira usage and best practices
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to Jira and related tools
• Monitor and evaluate Jira performance and provide recommendations for improvements
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements for tool integrations
• Develop tools to help team manage the Jira project backlog and roadmap
Goals to support organization wide implementation:
• Define and document Jira best practices and guidelines
• Drive adoption of Jira across the organization by promoting its benefits and usage
• Establish metrics to measure the success of Jira implementation and report progress to management
• Identify areas for improvement and implementation changes to enhance the usability and functionality of Jira
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the organization.
Evaluation and integration with related tools
• Work closely with IT teams to integrate Jira with other tools such reporting or DevOps tools
• Collaborate with business units to identify integration opportunities and develop integration strategies
• Develop and implement testing plans to ensure seamless integration between Jira and related tools
• Monitor and troubleshoot integration issues and work with relevant teams to resolve them.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in project management or software development
• Strong technical skills and knowledge of Jira project management tools
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and manager multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of other project management tools such as Trello, Asana and Basecamp is a plus.
BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7624, or send your resume to RecruiterLS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.