Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Project Manager in Baltimore, MD. The particulars of the opportunity are below:
The successful consultant will be responsible for managing the project from start to finish, including budget management, cost and impact analysis, integration planning, and management of other transportation service application projects. It is critical that the project manager is experienced in using Jira as a central project management tool for the documentation and coordination of project work and schedule management.
• Lead and manage the implementation of the software project, ensuring that all project objectives are met on time, within budget, and in accordance with agency commitments.
• Develop and manage project plans, schedules, and budgets using Jira, and communicate progress to stakeholders regularly.
• Conduct cost and impact analysis to ensure that the project is economically viable and feasible, and provide recommendations to management on any changes that may be required.
• Use Jira to coordinate with other project teams and stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of the Towing Management software and other related transportation application projects.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify project risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate them.
• Ensure that the project is delivered in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and standards.
• Manage project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials, to ensure that project goals are achieved effectively and efficiently.
• Provide regular status updates and progress reports to stakeholders and senior management.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management, or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, preferably in software development or IT project management.
• Strong experience in budget management, cost and impact analysis, and project planning and execution.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Experience in using Jira as a central project management tool for documentation, coordination of project work, and schedule management is a must.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams
• Experience working in the transportation industry is a plus.
Successful consultant will be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at multiple levels, including agency directors, department heads, vendors, technical staff, and system architects, and will have experience using Jira as a central project management tool for effective documentation and coordination of project work and schedule management.
BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7624, or send your resume to RecruiterLS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.