Trigyn's direct government client has long term contract opportunity for Project Manager in Baltimore, MD. The particulars of the opportunity are below:
The Project Manager will be responsible for the implementation of a key technology to support remote and hybrid work for client. The client is seeking a highly skilled and motivated project manager to lead the implementation and installation of hybrid meeting rooms within our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for converting a subset of our office spaces into state-of-the-art hybrid meeting spaces, enabling our teams to seamlessly collaborate and conduct meetings in both physical and virtual environments. Your expertise in project management, communication, and technical proficiency will be instrumental in ensuring the successful delivery of this transformative initiative. These activities include coordinating with technical staff and vendors, developing and managing schedules, responding to information requests on budget and spend compliance requirements and evaluating solutions.
The successful consultant will need to navigate potentially conflicting requirements across multiple departments and ensure effective communication and collaboration to deliver a successful permitting solution. They will manage, allocate, update and schedule work through Jira as their core project management and reporting vehicle.
The client is matrix management organization. Project managers report to both a technical lead for the role and into the director of the project management office.
1. Project Planning and Management:
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive project plan, including timelines, deliverables, and resource allocation.
• Define project objectives and success criteria in collaboration with stakeholders.
• Estimate project costs and resources required, and regularly update these estimates based on evolving project needs.
• Monitor project progress, identify risks and issues, and implement mitigation strategies.
• Ensure adherence to project management best practices and methodologies.
2. Requirements Development and Documentation:
• Conduct thorough analysis and documentation of permit-related processes and requirements across various departments.
• Identify gaps, conflicts, and opportunities for process improvement.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to define clear and concise requirements for the enterprise permitting solution.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation, including functional specifications, use cases, and user stories.
3. Coordination and Communication:
• Work closely with technical staff, vendors, and stakeholders to ensure effective coordination and collaboration throughout the project.
• Facilitate regular meetings, status updates, and workshops to gather input, resolve conflicts, and ensure alignment.
• Communicate project updates, milestones, and risks to project stakeholders, including city government officials, department heads, and project team members.
• Act as a liaison between technical teams and non-technical stakeholders, translating technical concepts into clear, understandable language.
4. Vendor Management:
• Collaborate with procurement and legal teams to identify and engage with vendors who can provide the necessary expertise and solutions.
• Manage vendor relationships, contracts, and deliverables to ensure successful implementation of the enterprise permitting solution.
• Conduct vendor evaluations, including assessing technical capabilities, references, and alignment with project goals.
• Monitor vendor performance, identify and address issues, and escalate concerns as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably in the implementation of enterprise software solutions or large government projects.
• Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices around cost development and risk mitigation.
• Experience with requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflicts, particularly when dealing with conflicting requirements from multiple departments.
• Experience in vendor management, including vendor evaluation, contract negotiation, and performance monitoring.
The Project Manager will make a significant impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of resident facing processes across the city government.
BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7640, or send your resume to RecruiterPC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.