Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Project Manager in Baltimore, MD. The particulars of the opportunity are below:
Project Manager responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Leads the development of the overall approach for the project, its major time frames, and the definition of its major
deliverables to address and meet the desired goals and outcomes.
• Leads regular interactions with the executive sponsor to inform, alert, negotiate and maintain a continuing good
relationship and shared vision for the project outcome.
• Establishes and ensures appropriate governance functions for the program in accordance with enterprise policies, practices and on behalf of the executive sponsor or SRO (senior responsible owner).
• Directs the creation and maintenance of the required program documentation and artifacts.
• Develops and controls the program budget and manages expenditures within agreed spending plans.
• Ensures and balances the availability of the required skills and competencies across project teams within the program.
• Leads reviews with executive sponsor and stakeholders to identify organic or specific project needs and/or changes and directs the development of appropriate approaches to address.
• Leads the development and maintenance of stakeholder mapping, communications, and reporting.
• Acts as an advisor and builds and maintains relationships across the wider stakeholder community.
• Leads the oversight of project’s execution, their progress compared with the plan and the production of agreed
• Monitors and coordinates dependencies across the project and resolves potential conflicts.
• Directs or approves the establishment of framework/guidelines for the use of contractors and professional service providers and determines their use across the project.
• Supports and facilitates agenda setting for project stakeholder meetings.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
• Five or more years of experience in IT and business/industry
• Demonstrated experience in meeting tight project deadlines
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Local government experience is preferred.
• Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to develop and communicate the project objectives, inspire and motivate staff, and maintain alignment with the business strategy.
• Possesses a high degree of political sensitivity, astuteness, and the ability to effectively use the informal power structure of the organization to achieve success and clear obstacles for the project.
• Highly empathetic and able to vary styles of interaction to match the needs of a variety of temperaments and personalities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain and "sell" the project goals and objectives to the organization, as well as technical leadership.
• Effective influencing and negotiation experience and skills in an environment with high competition for resources.
• Excellent analytical, strategic planning and execution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver against financial and resource constraints.
• Experience with one or more project/program management methodologies (such as PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2, Agile and MSP [managing successful programs]) and across a range of project types.
• Knowledge of project planning tools, such as Microsoft Project and Jira, with evidence of practical application.
• Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies, how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business, and how they may be applied to the enterprise to drive digital business.
BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7626, or send your resume to RecruiterMJ@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.