The ideal candidate would be a project manager with expertise in technical dimensions of data privacy. They will work closely with data producers, data scientists, data engineers and analysts to implement privacy enhancing technologies, tools, and workflow to manage data privacy and protection.
Scope of Work:
Plan, organize, lead, and control projects in the Policy Compliance Service.
• Define project vision, including project viability, assumptions, scope, constraints, interdependencies, and timeline for delivery;
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility;
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget;
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs;
• Develop and deploy data anonymization, pseudonymization, encryption, synthetic data and other relevant privacy-enhancing technologies (PETs) that preserve and improve data protection and privacy in information systems
• Interface with other developers and architects in implementing data solutions that include protection and privacy features to protect data assets.
• Apply Privacy by Design principles throughout the systems development lifecycle;
• Identify potential privacy risks in our data practices and propose solutions to mitigate those risks;
• Manage and troubleshoot data infrastructure issues related to data protection and privacy;
• Stay up to date with emerging trends and regulations related to data privacy and incorporate them into our data practices;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Works closely with the Policy and Compliance Service teams.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, with a focus on data privacy/data protection;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in data protection and privacy;
• Experience managing projects in the area of emerging technology, data and analytics.
• Experience in implementing anonymization, pseudonymization, encryption, synthetic data and other relevant privacy-enhancing technologies is required. Experience and familiarity with technological assistance tooling, such as data discovery, data mapping, authorization and access management is desirable.
• Knowledge of the Python language and script development required.
• Understanding of basic data processing and ability to create analytic notebooks required.
• Any professional certifications encouraged, such as Prince 2 or PMP Certification; Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM);
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7624, or send your resume to RecruiterLS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.