Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Project Manager in Latham, NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
• Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
• Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
• Serving as a point of contact to manage multiple stakeholder teams and vendors assigned to the project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
• Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
• Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
• Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change.
• Prepares and manages Project Management Plans and schedules.
• Tracking project performance (scope, schedule, risks, and issues).
• Working closely with the PMO director, program staff, vendors, and other stakeholders to define a successful and sustainable PMO requirements.
• Eliciting, analyzing, communicating, and validating business processes as applicable
• Overseeing as-is and to-be requirements sessions with Organizational Change Management as the driving principle.
• Analyzing high-level design recommendations from developers.
• Analyzing and researching impacts to rolling out new business process changes.
• Developing and documenting internal training as it relates to PMO services.
• Leveraging agency software to assist in the management of project’s SDLC.
• Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 Months of project management experience overseeing technical development projects.
• 36 Months of experience in managing projects through 3 or more phases.
• 36 Months of experience managing 3 or more vendor project teams.
• 36 months experience working with a defect remediation system and working with Quality Assurance teams to identify and remediate defects.
• 36 months experience in project stakeholder management.
• 12 months of experience in organizational change management
• Bachelor’s degree in technology field
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7635, or send your resume to RecruiterVS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.