Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator. The particulars of the position are as follows.
The Project Coordinator will assist with day-to-day operations of the strategic asset management group.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Maintain client’s Asset Management System compliance with the ISO 55001 standard.
• Carry out governance reviews per schedule.
• Coordinate activities across multiple projects including meetings and workshops.
• Record key details to create meeting Minutes.
• Liaise between project teams, track and ensure alignment of schedule and activities under master Roadmap, and to support project plans, escalations, and reporting.
• Liaise between vendors and contractors to support the continual improvement for Asset Management System.
• Engage and support conducting stakeholder analysis to make relevant changes in Asset Management System.
• Manage the documentation review & update process with all stakeholders.
• Create PowerPoint decks with excellent visual presentation of materials.
• Support other related duties as assigned.
• An understanding of asset management and ISO55001 is preferred.
• This individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• MS Project, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft office key service: PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to create visual data, reporting and presentations.
• The resource should be an effective communicator and facilitator, with experience engaging and influencing stakeholders, and organizing meetings.
• Preferred experience in project coordination, governance compliance and audit preparation
Education & Certifications:
• 4-year degree Electric Utility experience is preferred.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7640, or send your resume to RecruiterPC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.