• Power BI Report development.
• Building Analysis Services reporting models.
• Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
• Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
• Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
• Capable of implementing row-level security on data with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
• Should have an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
• Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
• Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
• Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
• Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
• 4-7 years of hands-on experience in Power BI.
• 1-2 years hands-on experience in administering Power BI premium capacity.
• 3+ years of experience working in SQL on any RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.)
• Should be able to write complex SQL queries.
• Should be an expert in data analysis.
• Should be up to date with latest features in Power BI.
• Should be able to suggest best practices to the client team.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to interface with clients.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Should be self-driven.
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Any certifications in any of the above technologies will be a plus.
• A Computer Science / Computer Engineering graduate.