Job Title: PLSQL Developer
Location: Client location (Hyderabad)
- Advanced database development experience (Oracle SQL/PLSQL).
- Skill using RDBMS systems such as Oracle & SQL Server.
- PL/SQL, Facets, SQL programming.
- Knowledge of aggregate functions; performance tuning Oracle Databases.
- Experienced in the Development and support of Java Web Applications and services.
- Should have worked in PL/ SQL programming, Oracle, MS SQL Server databases and should be able to independently work on creating procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Hands on and expertise in Oracle database administration, Performance tuning.
- Must have experience in Backup and Restorations of database strategies.
- Analyze issues posted on web applications.
- Troubleshoot all database related issues of the web applications.
- Design data relational models for applications.
- Identification of performance issues on production and testing systems.
- Support application live running.
- Tune, script, and extract, transform, and load.
- Developing scripting to support the production operation of data processing applications.
- Perform code promotions and test that reports are operating correctly.
Experience: 3-4 years
Educational Qualification: B.E/B Tech/MCA
Notes Not Available