Trigyn has multiple opportunities for PeopleSoft Developer.
This opportunities are open for the Africa region.
• Academic Qualifications: Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in computer science, IT or related area. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
• 4+ years of technical development experience in PeopleSoft v9.x (v9.2 preferred) Human Capital Management modules, including ePerformance, Recruiting/TAM.
• 4+ years of experience in analysis, design, and development utilizing PeopleTools 8.5x technologies (PeopleCode, Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, AWE).
• Solid working knowledge in modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, Application Packages, etc.)
• Strong organization and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to manage time and multiple tasks with some guidance from senior technical staff
• Self-starter able to dive in, resolve ambiguity, and achieve results.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High attention to detail with proven success in managing and meeting deadlines.
• Language: Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, monitor and enhance data conversion program.
- Perform impact analysis, design and development of the enhancements, and any developments of the Oracle PeopleSoft system using 8.57.
- Produce various documentations required as part of implementation.
- Ability to meet the timelines set by the support center on the Change requests raised.
- Prepare roll-out plan for the various development activities.
- Develop integration mechanisms between ELM and HR system.
- Support migration plan and procedures.
• Experience in developing Fluid Pages, Pivot Grids, Activity Guides, Related Content Framework
• Experience in developing HTML/CSS pages in Peoplesoft.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.