Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for an experienced Pentaho / ETL developer. This is a long-term role.
Re-platform ETL interfaces (internal systems effected by the firm’s recent digital transformation) to an Enterprise Pentaho ETL platform as part of Common APP LEM. Also develop data integrations to support application enhancements
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with all developers and business users to gather required data and execute all ETL programs and scripts on systems and implement all data warehouse activities.
• Collaborate and perform tests and provide update to all ETL activities within schedule and provide support to all large data volumes and assist in data processing.
• Documents all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts.
• Analyze and interpret all complex data on all target systems and analyze and provide resolutions to all data issues and coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements.
• Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications.
• Develop all data warehouse models and prepare reports for all meta data integration into systems and draft all ETL scripts and prepare required reports for all end users.
• Provide support to all ETL schedule and maintain compliance to same and develop and maintain various standards to perform ETL codes and maintain an effective project life cycle on all ETL processes.
• Document all test procedures for systems and processes and coordinate with business analysts and users to resolve all requirement issues and maintain quality for same.
• Monitor all business requirements and validate all designs and schedule all ETL processes and prepare documents for all data flow diagrams.
• 6+ years of experience in ETL Development, Data transformations using Pentaho – must have strong experience as a Pentaho developer
• Experienced in dealing with Data Quality issues.
• Pentaho Data Integrator tool (PDI)
• Python & Java scripting
• Write SQL complex queries and Store Procedures
• PySpark language
• AWS RDS, API and S3 buckets
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.