Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for an Operational Performance Analyst. The particulars of the position are as follows.
This analyst will support Operational Performance in a data driven role.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Utilize various sources, gather the data and conduct analysis required in the process of issuance of the COO Report. Participate in preparation of materials utilized by Operations’ Senior Management during the Board Meetings.
• Handle activities related to collecting and processing data and issuing reports and metrics in order to effectively monitor Operations’ performance while providing feedback and information about department’s ability to meet set targets.
• Collect data from systems such as Maximo and SAP to perform analysis, prepare and issue reports to client’s internal and external stakeholders.
• Document existing and future processes in form of procedures and whenever feasible propose modifications, streamlining and improvements to established practices.
• Resolve and handle in a timely manner inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
• Utilize GADS as a source of data for analysis and reports
• Actively monitor developments within client and the Utility industry in order to propose refinements of existing and introduction and implementation of new performance measure within Utility Operations.
• Foster excellent working relationships with OPR’s stakeholders.
• Effectively handle Priority 2 Preventive Maintenance data and obtain background information explaining metric dynamics. Summarize findings in a quarterly report.
• Maintain appropriate report formats and dashboard for each of the performance measures. Support the Director Operations Performance and Reporting in development, implementation and maintenance of performance measure dashboard.
• Ability to analyze large, complex data and present in form of reporting metrics.
• Ability to analyze and present findings related to performance against set targets.
• Ability to provide impartial and fact-based conclusions from the findings of data provided.
• Support findings with impartial and fact-based conclusions/evidence.
• Ability to support the Director Operations Performance to translate corporate and strategic objectives into delivery targets for compliance and performance monitoring.
• Open communication style to encourage honest and transparent communication of issues from project teams.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to present basic information to senior Utility Operations Management.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
• Good collaboration skills and ability to work with other team members.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Clear and concise communication skills to explain what is required of projects in supporting corporate objectives.
• Solution focused thinking to provide recommendations for performance improvement initiatives.
• Ability to provide accurate reports, summaries and electronic data to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with agreed upon deadlines.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team in a manner that will gain agreement of stakeholders and ensure their continuing support.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistical Analysis, Engineering or the equivalent is required.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in an analytical function.
• Minimum of 3 years of Utility related experience is preferred.
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.