Trigyn has multiple opportunities for NodeJs Developer .
This opportunities are open at our development centers in Mumbai/Pune/ Bangalore/Chennai.
Angular developer with MongoDB, Node.JS exp. (Software Developer)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with an agile team to design and develop front-end and back-end solutions.
• Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
the latest technologies.
• Communicate technical concepts with trade-offs, risks, and benefits.
• Develop Proof of concepts and prototypes for easy-to-navigate user interfaces of web pages with
graphics, icons, and color schemes which match industry standards.
Expected outputs and deliverables:
• Design and develop a web platforms for Careers Job Search in an attractive and user-friendly format and accessible to target audience.
• Prepare and document technical architecture and design documents for web platforms
• Design and develop the web interface for HR applications.
• Requirement gathering, analysis for new modules.
• Prepare POC, feasibility study for new requirements.
• Fit gap analysis for new requirements.
• Architecting or implementing search APIs such as SOLR.
• Data-conversion from other databases to MongoDb.
Skills and Experience
• Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in computer science, IT or related area. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may
be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of functionally related professional experience in full stack development experience is required.
• Experience in development of Node Js (API's for web and mobile apps.).
• Experience in development of Angular Js (Dynamic Websites Development).
• Experience and strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
• Experience with relational databases and SQL is a plus
• Fluency in written and spoken English is required;
• Working knowledge of another language would be an asset
Professional and Innovation:
• High level interpersonal skills and good problem-solving skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines; attention to details
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to meet timelines and deliverable.
• Ability to make new and useful ideas work
• Promotes knowledge sharing and learning
• Display cultural, gender, religion nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
• Analytical skills
• Ability to design and provide solution for business problems with resolution.
• Ability to meet the timelines set by the support center for development and change requests raised.
• Develop custom reports and analytics, dashboards for the various business requirements.
• Deliver design and development of the enhancements raised by the business.
• Support migration plan and procedures.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.