Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Network Engineer in Baltimore, MD. The particulars of the opportunity are below:
Broadband and Digital Equity Network Engineer responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Network and Cybersecurity engineering, design and implementation
• Cisco IOS - Routing and switching (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, PfR, VPC, etc.)
• Load balancing/Malware/Content filtering Management
• Cisco Wireless and Wire Environment through 802.1x, and other protocols.
• Reviews plans for accuracy, completeness, and content and ensures compliance with security and best practice requirements.
• Works with Information Security and Systems teams to ensure complete collaboration and transparency
• Determines the solution configuration needed to develop, modify, and implement the network architecture and operations that permit the effective sharing and transmission of information among customers.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor of Science degree.
• Five years of Network Engineer experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous IT work lead experience is preferred.
• Previous IT experience in government is preferred.
• Experience with Cisco ACI implementation and configuration.
• Troubleshoots and investigates complex network and security system problems.
• Coordinates the resolution of system problems.
• Provides expert guidance to management on network and security systems lifecycle including upgrades and potentially complete replacement of existing infrastructure with new technologies.
• Advises on the purchase and specification of new technologies as well as supporting infrastructure.
• Monitor usage and performance of environments for which responsible.
• Develops and modifies complex network and security systems and develops subsystems to enhance the overall operational environment.
• Utilizing various monitoring tools, perform active monitoring and remediation of rouge intrusions
• Assess and resolve tier 2 and tier 3 operational and performance issues with the networking infrastructure, working with vendor support or other organizations as needed.
All or any of the following a plus:
• CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
• CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
• CCSA (Check Point Firewall-1 administrator)
• CCSE (Check Point Firewall-1 Engineer)
• Other duties as assigned.
BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7624, or send your resume to RecruiterLS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.