Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for Network Analyst. The particulars of the position are as follows.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Provides technical expertise at the highest level. Responsible for high- and low-level network planning, design and optimization.
• Develop strategies and directions for network solutions using current and emerging technologies.
• Develop, implement, and enforce corporate policies, standards, and guidelines that are aligned with the company's strategic business objectives as they pertain to the Corporate Network.
• Translate business requirements into network or process designs.
• Plan and recommend network hardware, systems management software and architecture.
• Builds, configures, and maintains network switches, routers, load balancers and various voice appliances.
• Monitors network performance, ensures capacity planning is performed and is proactive in assessing and making recommendations for improvement.
• Applies continuous improvement techniques to ensure the network infrastructure attains maximum performance, security and availability.
• Must ensure that the network environment maintains appropriate recovery, and redundancy issues are addressed.
• Is able to appropriately prioritize network faults, then diagnose and resolve problems in the shortest possible time all while under pressure from the various other impacted business groups.
• Provide design, implementation, and operational support for the Cisco VoIP telephony systems.
• Coordinate with sites to provide technician training for new hardware.
• Is responsible for the daily monitoring and management of IP network appliances.
• Develops and follows procedures to handle network fault events.
• Perform system-wide/cross functional team management.
• Plan and manage small to large scale projects.
• Maintain all documentation regarding network infrastructure.
• Responsible for solving highly technical and complex network related issues.
• Competent in networks, firewalls, routers, load balancers, Microsoft Windows, and Linux Operating System environments.
• Good knowledge of Cisco CUCM and VoIP administration and maintenance.
• Good knowledge of F5 LTM Load Balancer administration and maintenance.
• Expert Knowledge of CISCO Wi-Fi controller like 5500,2504,9800
• Expert knowledge of cloud networking concepts of AWS and Azure
• Expert knowledge in design and implementation of highly complex networks.
• Expert knowledge of Cisco IOS, Nexus OS, Cisco switches, and routers.
• Expert knowledge of WANs, LANs, Internet, Intranets, and protocols.
• Expert knowledge of network standards and best practices found throughout both the public and private sectors.
• Must be able to understand the risks of network maintenance outages, and the consequences of such action.
• Must keep abreast of technological changes in the network and videoconferencing arena and stay technically focused while being challenged with staffing and personnel related issues.
Education & Certifications:
• Industry training and certifications directly correlating with client's infrastructure (i.e., CCNP, AWS cloud practitioner, F5 201/301 etc.).
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a computer science, engineering, or related technical or business discipline.
• Minimum 5 years quality technical experience (or a minimum of 10 years of directly related experience for non-degree holders).
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7622, or send your resume to RecruiterJK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.