Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for .NET Programmer in Albany, NY.
This position includes but is not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop, test and debug VB.Net and C# (C Sharp) providing patches and installation packages (INNO Setup) for existing software.
• Create forms, reports and rules in SDK (Software Development Kit) environment as necessitated by local law enforcement agency needs.
• Develop, design and test logical solutions to resolve end-user and code issues.
• Code changes to data transfer application as necessitated by software version changes.
• Create release notes, installation and conversion documentation.
• Create reporting tools capable of accessing data from MS Access, SQL Server or Oracle databases.
• Maintain MS Access databases for numerous Law Enforcement Agencies.
• Perform system testing.
• Maintain version control for varied Local Agency Traffic and Criminal Software implementations
• Provide technical assistance to 2nd Level Support Team.
• Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
• Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
• 36 months of experience in the development and testing of software installation packages for client workstations
• 48 months of development experience using Microsoft Access
• 48 months of programming experience using Microsoft .NET
• 48 months of experience in SQL Server and/or Oracle database querying and database design
• 36 months of experience in software version control utilizing check-in check-out procedures
• 60 months of experience creating technical guides and installation manuals
• 36 months of experience in end user support of production applications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 12 months of Traffic and Criminal Software (TraCS) software development experience
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7629, or send your resume to RecruiterOR@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.