Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a .NET Developer in Albany, NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analysis, gathering new requirements and .NET development
• Provide ad-hoc reporting
• Maintain and Develop Oracle PL/SQL programming
• Unit testing for new development
• System troubleshooting, support and maintenance.
• Develops and implements applications and programs for the backend processing systems used in businesses and organizations.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience developing n-tiered applications utilizing .Net 3.5 or above using MVC pattern.
• 84 months experience writing and developing Web Services or Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
• 84 months experience with PL/SQL writing packages, stored procedures and triggers in Oracle databases.
• 72 months experience in design and developing application reports using reporting tools such as SSRS or Cognos.
• 72 months experience design & deployment of complex SQL objects and relational databases design.
• 48 months experience doing CI/CD using tools like Azure DevOps performing tasks such as automated builds, writing build & release pipelines and creating work items.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.