Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for .NET Architect in Albany, NY.
The Systems Architect is responsible for designing .NET applications architecture using c#, MVC, bootstrap, .net core and Oracle. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Work in coordination with a team of developers to expand the current system.
• Work with Business Analyst on analysis and logical design.
• Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs.
• Perform complex VB.Net/C# coding in a CSLA and MVC environment.
• Assist with responding to Juvenile Justice data requests.
• The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Technical Lead/Project Manager.
• Perform writing of complex stored procedures/triggers in an Oracle database utilizing PL/SQL
• Defines the architecture of a computerized system (i.e., a system composed of software and hardware) in order to fulfill certain requirement, including a breakdown of the system into components, the component interactions and interfaces (including with the environment, especially the user), and the technologies and resources to be used in the design.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months of experience developing .net web applications.
• 84 months of experience developing applications utilizing .Net 3.5 or above.
• 84 months of experience writing and developing Web Services or WCF.
• 84 months of experience defining the architecture of N-Tier applications.
• 60 months of experience developing applications utilizing CSLA.
• 84 months of experience with PL/SQL writing packages, stored procedures and triggers.
• 60 months of experience with Team Foundation Server.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.