Trigyn URGENLY requires Mobile Developers with strong experience (minimum 5 years) in Kony Frameworks for one of its long standing client based out in Manila. Interested candidates are invited to apply immediately and should be flexible to work in Manila Timezone +/- 1 hour. Work location India and/or Manila (Manila based resources can also apply).
- Develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Serve as team leader dealing with the planning, specification, design, development, implementation and maintenance of computer application systems
- Implement the detailed application design of the system provided by the application Architect/ Mobile Team Lead
- Adhere to the version control system, build and release processes and coding standards
- Participate design and code walk-through for review and incorporate feedback into design and code artefacts
- Work with team members to identify potential risks in application design and delivery
- Perform unit and integration tests and resolve complex issues/bugs
- Work with architect and develop business systems using the .Kony mobile Application Development Platform;
- Perform unit tests to confirm solution design before hand over for functional test
- Manage tier 3 technical support of the mobile application portfolio, ensuring agreed SLAs are met
- Ensure high quality development adhering to development guidelines
- Ensure high quality documentation of the implementation
- Communicate project status, issues and risk factors to project team members
- Mentor team members
- 5 years of IT experience and More than 1 year of experience in designing, developing and architecting enterprise mobile solution using KONY
- Candidate should have extensive work experience on development/customization using KONY Framework.
- Provide technical solutions to meet customer’s digital requirements using Kony latest products (v9.0, Market place)
- Experience in Kony Visualizer and Kony Fabric (middleware) for designing scalable mobile applications
- Should have knowledge on KONY APP Factory Methodology
- Experience of managing & deploying Kony applications.
- Experience in working Identity services like OAUTH, AZURE
- Experience in working with JSON, XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies
- Good understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts
- Respond promptly to customer, provide exceptional support and relationship management
- Good knowledge on integrating of 3rd party API’s.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- University degree in Computer Science or any related field from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Desirable to have Kony Developer Bootcamp Certificate.