Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Techno-Functional Consultant. This resource will be placed at our client site in Thailand.
• Install and configure the various Dynamics 365 modules as required.
• Assist with the procurement of required modules and licences.
• Help with building the pool of resources
• Build the POC, refining it according to changes of requirements.
• Conduct business requirements mapping to Dynamics 365 workshops with various technical and business users.
• Translating business requirements into detailed User Stories and corresponding Acceptance Criteria.
• Conduct presentation of POC and findings to various stakeholders.
• Creating other system documents (specification, configuration, test scripts, design, training course material etc) as required
• Educate and train various resources on Dynamics 365 technologies and processes according to certified approaches.
• Provide mentoring and knowledge sharing to colleagues.
• Perform go-live and post go-live support
• Knowledgeable of the Dynamics 365 licensing model
• Experience with Web applications and mobile apps, networks would be desirable.
• Extensive experience and knowledge of using integration tools, access and security model available in Dynamics 365.
• Demonstrable experience in producing proof of concepts and working on projects migrating from legacy systems to Dynamics 365.
• Complete knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 products especially in CRM related areas (Sales, Service, Marketing, Field Service etc) and Power Platform. Knowledge of Oracle Siebel CRM and databases would be highly desirable.
• Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and interpersonal skills are required. Knowledge of another language would be advantageous.
• Confident presentational skills
• Must be able to work as part of a team, or independently when necessary.
Requirements for this position
• At least 10 years’ experience covering the SDLC with at least 3-5 years’ life cycle experience of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Sharepoint and the core foundation of related Microsoft apps including:
o Power Automate
o Microsoft Portals
o SQL Server
o SQL Server Reporting Services
o MS Management Console
• Relevant Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required - A degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics, statistics or related field is highly desirable.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.