Roles & Responsibilities:
• Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
• Installing software and networking systems.
• Troubleshooting network and software issues.
• Installing high-level software security systems.
• Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
• Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
• Responding to general IT requests.
• Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
• Filing monthly reports for the IT Manager.
Qualification and Experience:
• 1 year of experience in relevant field
• B.E / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in IT/CS with good academic credentials.